My "Over Creative" Thinking

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Son - I will always love you.

son,
You look like a mirror for me
your stubbornness is just me
rebellious attitude that was mine
difficult to predict as I
petulant you, your smile and your tears
all like me

son
a lot of similarities between us
make me drowning in emotion
Job stress makes me a mother fiercely
thus there are boundaries in relationships
should be tightly interwoven

son
However
you are still the most I love
become a bridge between me and your father
then we united as one family
even force my face radiated
in my heart
I am lost in your smile
often I see your face
when you were asleep
noble no restless
I always miss when being away
remember yourself in my short trip
I am always nervous when your face is not visible

son
the days of my predicament
rage in me
I want to always be with you;
heard all your complaints
hear all your stories

son
I do not expect understanding from you
for a time you will understand your own
This is part of life
for every human
limiting the ability of the desire
but love still blooms
the sweetheart of a mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...